... a magic 'jog with the dog' this morning ... for all you sleepy-heads, you missed THE BEST moon setting, an enormous orange ball sinking in the west at around 0545 .. (note to self: take the camera on EVERY run from now on!).
Tomorrow it's up and at em early (0515 to 0615) with Bec for a 1 hour session of local roads to spin the legs, then do it all again Wednesday morning :)
Today has been filled with such a sense of excitement and elated mood. I can't really put my finger on why, but I think it's a mix of excitement about the race, achievement at getting this far, and just being happy that it will all be over soon!!
Anyway .. whatever it is, I just hope it lasts for 4 weeks, but for now I'm going to enjoy the ride on the energy :)
Jac
No comments:
Post a Comment